- 3095.00 - 3180.00 INR
- 3095 INR
- Milky white liquid
- Acrylic Co-Polymer Emulsions & Additives
Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB is composed of acrylic co-polymer emulsions & additives. It is used as bonding agent for new to old substrates & cement mortar modifier because it provides strong bonds to old & new concrete. Improves tensile & flexural strength of concrete and increases the durability of the structure. When mixed with cement, It forms a matrix & provide excellent waterproof coating.
Concrete repair spalled concrete, floor, columns, beams, chajja, slab & parapet etc.
Bond coat Old to new concrete, masonry, stonework plaster, fixing or re-fixing slip bricks, tiles, marbles & bedding.
Priming Reinforcement steel.
Additive Additives for renders & mortars.
Coating As an flexibiliser to cement.
- Chloride content - Contains no chloride.
- User friendly - Single component ready to use, simply brushed onto concrete as a primer.
- Bonding - Provides excellent bond to concrete, masonry, stonework, plywood, gypsum & plaster.
- Strength - Improves tensile, flexural and compressive strength as compared to control concrete hence increases the durability of structures.
- Compatibility - Compatible with all common cements hence it is versatile.
- Dust generation - Excellent as a dust proof sealer
- Waterproofing - Improves waterproofing properties when admixed with cement.
- Flexibility - Improves flexural strength of cementitious composition.
10 kg container
Method of Application
1 SURFACE PREPARATION
- Clean the surface and remove any dust, unsound or contaminated material, loose plaster, oil, paint, grease, corrosion deposits or algae. Where breaking out is not required, roughen the surface and remove any laitance by light scabling or grit blasting.
- Expose fully the corroded steel in the repair area and remove all loose scale and corrosion deposits. Steel should be cleaned to bright condition particularly the hidden portions of the exposed steel bars
Reinforcing steel priming
Apply one coat of Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB mixed cement slurry (1:1 by volume) to all exposed steel reinforcement and allow it to dry. A second coat application is also recommended. Allow it to dry.
Apply Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB with brush or rollers on the substrate to avoid any excess material. The repair or topping application should be carried out whilst the primer is still tacky.
Render and Mortars
A suitable mix ratio for patching repair mortar or render. Mix design - Portland Cement : 50 kg, Washed sand : 150 kg & Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB : 5 7.5 kgs. Sufficient water can be added to give the required consistency.
Bonding Slurry Coat
- Mix Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB with cement where extra adhesion is required.
- Recommended mix shall be Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB mixed with cement in the ratio 1:1 by volume.
- Cure the repaired area by using Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB to prevent rapid loss of water. In severe drying conditions additional curing methods may also be necessary.
- Protect uncured mortar from frost and rain.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Kg container
- Uttar Pradesh
Plot no -728, Khasara 21 , Phase 2 Eden Enclave, Kursi road, Gudumba BKT, Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226026, India