- 4388 INR
- 4388.00 - 5277.00 INR
Sika RainTite I is a multifunctional polymer emulsion for enhancing the properties of mortar/concrete/grout/cement slurry. It provides a good adhesion, water resistance and improvement of several other properties.
- Waterproofing of roof slab, sunken slabs, basements, water tanks, sunshades etc.
- As a bonding agent for uses in repair and plastering
- For making polymer mortar for repairs mortars etc.
- For treatment for leaching and salt petre action
- As a multipurpose mortar admixture for injection grouts
- Additives to cement based paints for waterproofing
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Improved impermeability against water ingress
- Extremely good bonding to moist substrates, extremely improved mechanical, flexural strength and abrasion resistance properties
- UV resistant & suitable for external coating
- When used as an additive to cement based paint improves impermeability, water repellence and anti fungal property of the painted surface (site trials are always advised before application for shade variations, if any)
- Sika RainTite I can be diluted with water (1 : Nil to 1 : 4) depending on the type of application
- Screed required with Sikacim / Sika Plastocrete Super to protect waterproofing layer
- Chemical Base Acrylic copolymer and special additives
- Packaging 20 kg
- Colour Milky white liquid
- Shelf Life 18 months from date of production if stored in undamaged and unopened, original sealed pack.
- Storage Conditions Store in dry conditions and protected from direct sunlight. Protect from frost.
- Density ~ 1.03 kg/l at 27 C
- Solid content by weight ~ 28 %
- 20 kg Packaging
Plot no -728, Khasara 21 , Phase 2 Eden Enclave, Kursi road, Gudumba BKT, Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226026, India